1. How does local shipping work?
You get free shipping in South Africa for products that are over R600. No catch. This means that your product will be delivered within 2 to 4 working days. With the exception of our barrels which could have a lead time of up to 14 working days.
· 2 to 4 Working Days| Economy Courier (Main centres: Joburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town) FREE for orders R600 or more; R65 for orders less than R600
· 4 to 8 Working Days| Economy Courier (Regional and Remote Areas) FREE for orders R600 or more; R65 for orders less than R600
2. How long will shipping take?
We process all online orders from Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 14:00. Should you place your order after 14:00, we will process it the next day. As soon as the courier collects your goodies, you will receive an email with all the details, including your tracking waybill number.
Please note that although we aim to have your order on your doorstep in a maximum of 4 working days (Economy Shipping), it can sometimes take longer due to unforeseen circumstances.
3. Can I track my order?
Yes! You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order is on its way. You will receive a tracking link in this email, as well as your waybill number.
Our courier partners are The Courier Guy and Dawn Wing. The best would be to talk to them directly about tracking when you have received your shipping confirmation email.
· The Courier Guy: +2710 022 2300
· Dawn Wing: +2712 423 8800